The minor in Business is a program of study designed to equip students with foundational knowledge and skills in business. Business ethics, management, leadership, competency in economics and finance, and a global perspective are among the elements to which students will be exposed. These are highly desirable attributes in the external world, whether in places of business or in ministry settings.
Program Director: Dr. Kim S. Parcher
The student will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of fundamental business principles.
- Acquire the skills and dispositions needed to enable sound business practices.
- Develop a philosophy of business that incorporates a biblical worldview.
Business Minor Requirements:
- Global Business (BUS 102)
- Financial Accounting (ACC 110)
- Business Ethics (BUS 201)*
- Principles of Management and Leadership (BUS 330)*
- Principles of Macroeconomics (ECN 201) or Principles of Microeconomics (ECN 205)
- Business Electives (6 credits)
*courses must be taken at Emmaus
21 credit hours